A perfectly positioned Village
Just 35 minutes north of Brisbane’s CBD, the charming peninsula town of Redcliffe occupies a picturesque position alongside beautiful Moreton Bay. It boasts a unique mix of sandy beaches, waterfront parks and some truly breathtaking walking tracks. Our Village is located only 1.5km from Redcliffe’s business district and provides residents with easy access to everything this pretty coastal city offers. From nearby restaurants, bowls and golf clubs, to Scarborough Boat Harbour and Redcliffe Jetty – one of south-east Queensland’s most popular fishing spots.
- A variety of churches of most denominations are only minutes away
- Redcliffe City Library is less than 10 minutes away
- Redcliffe’s only patrolled swimming beach Suttons Beach is also close
A spot of shopping
Whether you’re doing the weekly shop or just window shopping, a wide range of retail options is easily accessible.
- Peninsula Fair and Kippa-Ring Shopping Villages are only 2km away
- A local IGA and Bunnings are only 750m away
- Westfield North Lakes is less than 10 minutes drive away
Getting out and about without driving is easy. Our Village is well serviced by the city’s bus services with bus stops conveniently close to the entrance.
Nearby medical services
It’s reassuring to know that should a medical emergency occur, The Village Redcliffe is well placed with two excellent hospitals nearby.
- Redcliffe Hospital is only a 10 minute drive away
- Peninsula Private Hospital is less than 8 minutes away