Facilities at The Village Redcliffe
Our Villagers always have something to do
And because they’re onsite, you can be as active as you like. Get into the swing of things with a T’ai chi lesson, stay fit with an aqua aerobics class in the pool or just relax with the morning paper and coffee in a comfy lounge in the community centre.
- Library: There’s a wonderful collection of popular books, magazines, DVDs and CDs to exercise your mind. You can also surf the net with high speed internet access.
- BBQ areas: There is a large BBQ area off the community centre by the pool to enjoy the delectable flavours and atmosphere of a classic Queensland Barbie.
- Art and craft room: Release your creative side with our growing number of Village artists.
- Billiard room: Whether your game is snooker, billiards or pool, you’re sure to find someone keen to play a game.
- Heated pool: Unwind with a gentle paddle or stay active with a few laps or a fun fitness class in the pool.
- Beauty salon: With weekly visits from our hairdressers, you can always look and feel your best.
- Gymnasium: Our gym is well equipped to help you stay active and fit.